Sunday, September 04, 2005

"Enough is Enough"

BooMan says is all.

"I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees," -George W. Bush, Sept. 2005.

I think they're in the last throes, if you will, of the insurgency."- Dick Cheney, March 2005.

"The read we get on the people of Iraq is there is no question but what they want to the get rid of Saddam Hussein and they will welcome as liberators the United States when we come to do that.- Dick Cheney, March 2003.

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile - a hijacked airplane as a missile." -Condi Rice, May, 2002.

I swear to God I am going to have to run for President myself to get the Democrats off their asses and to offer a reality-based alternative to the absolutely criminal administration of our government. I've had it. I cannot get any more frustrated.

Just put me in the debates and I will eviscerate Hillary, Biden, Richardson, and any other ass-clown that pretends to represent the American people against these thieves, these warmongers, these spendthrift violators of the Geneva conventions and international law. I'll murdurate them.

I could care less whether we have the votes to impeach Bush and Cheney. I want the Republicans to defend them. This is no blow-job. This is the negligent homicide of thousands of people in New Orleans, Iraq, and our armed forces. If we don't demand they give us the keys to the car then we will be complicit in the resulting carnage when they, once again, wrap the country's fortunes around a telephone pole.

Name me one member of the cabinet that shouldn't be fired and/or prosecuted. Explain to me why Tom DeLay and Dennis Hastert are not being hounded out of office for outright crimes. Explain why Karl Rove hasn't been fired. Why the hell is Rumsfeld still in the Pentagon? Why is John Bolton at the UN? When will Bremer and Tenet return their Medals of Freedom so we can melt them down and auction them off to help plug the levee break in our federal budget?

Give me one Democratic Presidential hopeful that is willing to say HELL NO to John Roberts and stand up for womens' rights. Give me one Democratic Presidential hopeful with half the nut-sack of Chuck Hagel. I don't want to see one more dime appropriated for Iraq until Rumsfeld resigns. If Bush even thinks of nominating Alberto Gonzales for the Supreme Court I want the Dems to threaten to create a Nuremberg court to prosecute the architects of torture. Enough is enough. If we can't get any spine to stick up for human rights and human dignity, then we'll have to run primary contenders in every goddamn Democratic district in the country. I'm telling you, I have absolutely had it.

It's not about policy differences, it's about criminal responsibility. This is about tolerating wanton criminality. Where are the nine billion dollars missing in Iraq? If we cannot stand up and call a crook a crook and a liar a liar then we are worthless, spineless, lickspittles. Get off your asses and lead, damnit. Call for the resignation of the whole lot of these thuggish, venal, freebooters.

If you won't do it, we are going to do it ourselves. Starting September 24th.

No comments: